Thank you for trusting and bringing yourself to this course.
I am really excited by the opportunity to come together as a regular group, in dedication. Here are some helpful details for the meeting tomorrow.
We are using Google Hangouts, a video conference call system. For Mac or PC, you don't need special software, just your web browser (Safari, Chrome or Firefox). For iPad, you need the Google Hangouts App. This is free at the App Store. You will also need a Google Account (also free).
The location of the call, for all our sessions, is a link. Just go to this link when it's time for the session:
For the first session only, there will be an optional technology test at 6:30pm UK Time, Monday, 14th November.
The actual first session will start at 7pm.
- Prepare yourself a quiet and comfortable room, with a good internet connection.
- It is your level of commitment which drives your transformation. It will help you to create special conditions around you for these sessions.
- For example, switch off any notifications on your phone or computer, and let people know that you want to be undisturbed for the next 2 hours.
- Have a clear space, free of distractions. If you are at a desk or table, tidy any work materials or daily clutter from it.
- We will be meditating, so have everything you need to be comfortable. If you're not familiar with meditation, any comfortable chair will be fine.
- You might want a notebook and pen for taking notes.
That's all for now, there will be more of an introduction in the first session. I look forward to Being with all of you.
Comments and Questions
You can ask questions and make comments below, and you can also choose to be notified of the answers by email. Let's talk!